rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian girls calling you "grosero" rude

Colombian girls calling you "grosero" rude

Thats' because 90% of Colombian men are complete needy BETAS who have fucked it up for the rest of us!

Colombian men will call/text a girl 10x per day, do what she wants, take her out dancing/drinking/movies/dinners, and treat her like royalty and put her pussy on a pedestal for a chance to fuck her.

Colombian Women are used to men (both foreign and domestic) doing just about anything for them. Thsi includes men telling her how beautiful she is instantly even if its not true - they will say it.

That is until she gives it up....then the local Colombian men turn into alphas who give 2 shits about her.

So, when a man so much as does something outside the normal (before fucking her like you just did) by being a bit condescending and telling her to do shit herself...she considers you rude, and mannerless....

This type of alpha-cocky game only works with American women - so, careful how you play your cards with Colombian targets. Being labeled a "grosero" is not DHV, she will consider you a man without manners, and move on to one that will kiss her ass.

i once told a girl politely when she called me that I was in the middle of a business call and could not talk to her at that precise moment, but would call her back later...after I called her back 3 hours later she called me a "grosero"...

[Image: dodgy.gif] see what I mean?

Mixx

Messages In This Thread