rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe the ugliest/nastiest/fattest girl you've ever banged.

Describe the ugliest/nastiest/fattest girl you've ever banged.

While I think this thread should be buried deeply along with our memories of such trips, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

It's a tie between 2 girls SNL'd from online game. Both were cute 6's in clothes and makeup, no problem getting it up. But post-bang in the harsh fluorescent lights of a bathroom mirror or the cold hum of a hotel elevator, my skin was crawling.

Neither were fat. One was actually quite thing but had a fucked up chest bone and wide shoulder blades/shoulders. Poor genetics. Her upper body looked like one of the witches from the movie, Witches. I won't even post a pic because it's so disgusting. I didn't notice the night before but walking through the hotel with her in the morning was one of the most shameful experiences of my life.

The other one had a big hook nose and a gap in her teeth and was chubby. Again she looked fine all sussed up but completely naked and hair fucked up, makeup a mess, was a rough sight.

These bangs were particularly shameful for me because I was in and out a relationship with a tall thin blonde lingerie model. The contrast was harsh and I felt like shit banging these girls.

Feel like I was just in a confession booth telling y'all.

Messages In This Thread