rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tuthmosis has done it yet again

Tuthmosis has done it yet again

Quote: (01-22-2014 10:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Found a video response of a girl:

Fast-forward to 1:43.

Says using "ugly" twice in the same sentence is stupid, can't pronounce the word "topographies".

[Image: wtf.jpg]

That's what I gathered from the :45 seconds I made it through.

I never realized how many completely uninteresting people had Youtube "channels" until these video responses to ROK articles.

This chick is not attractive, she's not well-spoken, insightful, charming, or funny. The production value on her video couldn't be lower...the editing sucks, it looks like she's in a cave, there's shit all over her room, and you can barely hear what the fuck she's saying.

And it's the same thing with every one of these videos. I looked through the other videos for one of the Eating Disorder responders and it was just her eating candy and spinning around in a computer chair.

How narcissistic are these women that they believe people want to see them ramble incoherently about nothing in a video that no effort was put into?

Messages In This Thread