rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post about a manly thing you did today

Post about a manly thing you did today

Quote: (01-16-2014 02:36 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:08 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:06 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

Spent four hours at the gun range with some friends.

I'll be doing that sometime next week. Had my 1935 Mosin-Nagant inspected (mint condition, the gunsmith says) and I'm ready to send some 7.62x54mm downrange. Should be a good time.

I think I'm gonna take a few milk jugs filled with water and food coloring just to up the entertainment factor.

Don't believe the bollocks about guys not being able to hit anything past thirty yards with a Mosin. The Russians may have engineered those guns to fit a budget, but they're still battle rifles and can reliably hit a man sized target at about 100 yards. Lots of guys at the local gun store talk shit about those but if it's in good condition you needn't worry. I have no issues hitting a pie plate with my Mosin at about 120 yards.

I consider myself to be a pretty decent shot so I'm looking forward to it. I've heard a few guys knock 'em, but those dudes are probably jealous they ain't this badass:

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread