rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is America really that bad?

Is America really that bad?

Quote: (01-05-2014 02:18 PM)coolstorybro Wrote:  

I've noticed the US gets a lot of bad press around this place and other blogs, but is it really that bad a place to live or is it grass is always greener?

I've had the chance to meet quite a few americans over the years, generally I've liked them all, easy to get along with and quite polite actually. I've also briefly dated/banged a couple of american girls on exchange programs. I found them a lot more feminine and friendly than the local girls.

Now as I am older and find my political and personal values more firm, I find it difficult to accept the mindset of most european nanny states. For that reason, I've dabbled in the idea of moving to the US, maybe to California.

For those of you who've travelled extensively and lived abroad, how do you now compare the USA to other countries?

Wait.........you've found american girls MORE feminine than the local girls?

Are u in Denmark?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread