rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

Just read the actual article.

I think the guy is fairly new to game because he seemed to try and demonstrate value by talking about all the dates he goes on, his attempted message is "women find me attractive". This is a rookie mistake in my opinion because most women aren't very perceptive and the only message they get is "why isn't this guy talking about me?.

It actually creates distance rather than a connection. It also sounds like he persisted in that way.

If his goal was to bang her then he lost, but if his goal was to make her feel bad, he probably did but hell just get written off as being "a douchbag" and any fault or ineptness of her own will be denied.

Also, it seems like rather than playfully answering her questions and making things fun, he played into her cold lifeless frame.

Messages In This Thread