rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico is dangerous?

Mexico is dangerous?

Quote: (12-14-2013 03:25 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2013 02:32 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2013 05:25 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Taking the bus to Monterrey tonight. Driving to mcallen now. The buses leave for Monterrey every 90 minutes. About a five hour trip so if I catch the 800 should be there around one. Probably stay at some cheap spot or at a buddys spot.

Wondering if I can hit the bars tonight or just wait till tomorrow. I fucked up by leaving so late. O well.

And its raining there.

Viva Mexico.

Hey TexasMade. Do you have any information on which bus lines or express buses to take to Mexico?. Ill be in McAllen next week and staying there for a week. Then my plan is to go to Mexico (Zacatecas) by bus and taking one from McAllen. Any idea on how to go about getting a bus down there or which bus stations to go to or bus lines to take? Thanks in Advance.

Take a bus to monterrey then one to zacatecas, i don't think there are many buses that have a McAllen-Zaca route, and the ones that do are shitty and expensive. Take a McAllen-Monterrey bus, then switch to Monterrey-Zacatecas (people call it Zacatuercas).

Normal bus lines (2-2 seat config, more buses, cheaper):

Futura, Primera plus, Transportes del Norte, Chihuahuenses, estrella blanca, Onmibus de Mexico, Omnibuses Mexicanos (in the US)

Luxury bus lines (wifi, reclining seats, 2-1* seat configuration coffee/water on-board, make no stops, 10-22% more expensive):

Enlaces Terrestres Nacionales (ETN), Turistar, Omnibus de Mexico Plus

By seat configuration, the regular buses have two seats on each side of the aisle. Luxury buses have an aisle, two huge seats to the left and one single seat to the right.

My preference goes for luxury buses as there are less people, they got wifi, and some now got power outlets. My vice is to take pictures while on the road. Don't take a bus to zacatecas from the US, they are mostly small companies with sketchy buses that breakdown. Mexican bus companies have the most efficient fleet in the world (time-wise).

^^Straight money^^

Other than that, McAllen has one Bus terminal. As soon as you enter, you will be able to figure out which line to use. I use PanAmericanias??? or something to that effect. Its $26 to Monterrey. Once you hit Monterrey, get another bus from there. There are literally 30 different lines at the Monterrey terminal. Remember do not get off the first stop.

Also, I wouldn't walk around the bus terminal area at night. They rob people in that area. Knifepoint though so it's not too bad. Either way you want to keep your phone and money.

Remember to hit Cigar Bar up in McAllen. Good luck and smash some ass. I may hit Monterrey for the New Year. Let me know if you are in the area.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread