rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trouble making male friends

Trouble making male friends

What I find difficult is often keeping in touch enough or seeing ppl enough to have those social friendships turn into deeper ones.

I'm lucky I have a variety of best friends, and a lot of girls have pointed out that I roll with various solid "crews", I guess I just took it for granted.

But I often feel guilty that I forgot to txt/email someone back, or couldn't join them for an event, when I know if schedules/cities were more convenient for us, those deeper connections would naturally grow.

I think the first step for a lot of guys looking to make more male friends as they grow older, is looking at similar values rather than specific activities.

Like if you stop playing recreation league basketball or something and instantly there's nothing to talk about.

Friends should be able to go do most activities together (assuming they're both into it) or even just grab a drink and have that be enough.

A lot of men are also afraid to show off their more vulnerable side, or chat about the issues we do on the RVF.

I find if I open up a bit, their reactions give you hints on how things will be later, since some guys can't process that you can go game the best looking girls at the bar, and then the next night be talkative about your failures.

Messages In This Thread