rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trouble making male friends

Trouble making male friends

To add to the above - the only person I care about seeing is my best friend. The rest I don't really care about. I can take it or leave it.

They are cool guys - but I just prefer to focus my friendship time with my best buddy.

It is one of the surprising things about getting older - you develop habits you never would have guessed when you were younger. Like music. I still like it. But I don't love it to the degree I did when I was in my teens.

These days - what I most enjoy is just hanging out with brother, playing with my nephew and winding up my brother's girlfriend. Simple shit like that. It is fun because you are just hanging out - and not going out on some major social night out.

The rest of the time I prefer to just get on with my own shit. Books mainly. And on top of that - I have enough fun with buddies at work - that outside of work I prefer to focus on getting other stuff done.

Messages In This Thread