rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the subject of Roosh's Heterophobia

On the subject of Roosh's Heterophobia

Quote: (12-02-2013 12:47 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2013 12:29 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Soup, certainly the line is thinner and more malleable with sexual orientation than it is with preferences within an orientation. Isn't that explanation enough? We are talking two different preferences her, it's no wonder that one is "softer" than the other.

So, you are saying that you could have been convinced to be gay if you had grown up in a culture that pushed you towards it?

I think about sex as food. I get hungry when I see see good food and my stomach is empty.

Looking at a bicycle doesn't make me hungry. It never will.

It's same with pussy. I get physically turned on when I see good pussy. A man's dick is not only not a turn on for me (like I don't want to take it my mouth or ass), a dick near me get me angry.

Nope, that's not what I mean. What I mean is that the line between heterosexual and bi/homosexual is not as strong as the the line between attraction to signs of physical virility and signs of physical decay.

For example, when I am aroused, occasionally I get some "gay" thoughts. I am not turned on by anything homosexual in general - I find it unattractive and slightly repulsive - but when I am turned on, my disgust threshold is lowered a lot and the idea actually seems appealing (for that moment). I'd never actually do it, but I could occasionally (like once a year) fantasize about it if I was sufficiently turned on. Was this Beta?

I believe that most people of both genders are the same way, perhaps women a bit more (just look at the current explosion of "bi" women). With the right kind of encouragement and discouragement, especially since it takes skill for a man to experience love and sex with the opposite gender, but not the same, I don't find it unimaginable that many otherwise perfectly straight men could be turned to become gay or at least experiment with it. Especially in harsh environments where there are no women (prisons, monasteries) or few women (USA or China's sexual market for the average man who lives in perpetual sexual wasteland).

However, my sexual attractiveness threshold is lot stronger when it comes to what excites me within the gender. I can't get it up for fatties unless I'm in an extreme dry spell, and my disgust for them is strong. I like signs of health like toned bodies, long hair, healthy skin, facial symmetry, etc. Even if I were gay by some chance, I would still have an immensely strong preference for healthy, muscular dudes. There's no way I'd bang an old, wrinkled or obese guy.

Thus, it is a lot easier for the straight man to turn gay than for a man who likes indicators of health and beauty (in the gender that he prefers) to start preferring indicators of decay and ugliness.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread