rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

no response to texts

no response to texts

I agree with the overall Mixx and G mentality. One should not rely on the text game heavily.

However, the new era of females rely VERY heavily on texting and you cannot force a woman to do what she doesn't want to do. You have to use what she gives you and bend it to her will.

The Somalian that I lured into my chambers hardly ever responded to my phone calls. I think she was either married or living with a man and trying to hedge her bets by fcuking with another cat (me) outside of her relationship.

I would always call her and she would speak real fast (think John F Kennedy speech) and then conclude the call. Our text game would go back and forth.
I got her to come to my place and even through asking for directions, she never even picked up the phone. It was all text.
So I got her to my place entirely on text game. What if I insisted on phone calls and did not build up comfort via text? Then that would have been a missed op.

I take what the defense gives me to a certain degree. Give me lemons, I make lemonade.

Be flexible but try to keep your dignity. I'll tolerate a certain amount but if its too simpish then fcuk dat, I'm off home to sleep.

Anyway, the game is more spontaneous in Miami and LA (warm, action cities) so you can nex a lizard's text game with a direct phone call but here in the great white North (especially in Canuckville), shyt can move Reaaal slow and they like to waste time with texts and all that bullshyt.

Again, to quote Mixx, don't waste too MUCH time cupcaking on texts. These city lizards are scandalous. Hit em up with a phone call to avoid stall tactics. KEEP YOUR ACTIVITIES HIGH.

CONSTANTLY PROSPECT NEW PUSSY.

Buy a rubber band or an electric dog collar and everytime you fail to holla at an shawty, snap that shyt back to sting your wrists or hit the voltage button to zap your ass.

After a while, opening on a shawty will be as automatic as wiping your Bee-hind after taking a diddy.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread