rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[Awkwardness when out alone, and advice on closing?

[Awkwardness when out alone, and advice on closing?

Quote: (11-29-2013 07:57 PM)Frank Wrote:  

Update:

Some friends hit me up, and invite me over to their place for drinks. I head up there, and one of them and I leave at around midnight. At the bus stop, he realizes there are no night buses on his side of town. He tells me I just gotta walk straight for 10 minutes to X, and then within another 10 minutes I'll be home. (short cut)

I end up walking around for close to 1h45 minutes. Luckily, I spot a cab. I run there, and ask how much to home or city center. He said more or less the same price, so I went home. On the way back, I see that I was way, way off from home. The guy has no fucking sense of direction! He should have said "walk straight, keep at it, and once you leave the park, take a left, and then another left". All he said was "straight, cross the street, then straight". It turns out that I had to take a few lefts, and I had taken the rights instead. I was far, far from home.

I actually only went out with 15 bucks, thinking I'd need some money for a cab if ever I pulled. I haven't brought my wallet ever since a friend lost his. Thank god I took that much. Cab cost me 11-ish.

huh?

Messages In This Thread