rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your woman's boss

Your woman's boss

To me it sounds like OP is stuck in a defeatist mindset where he feels he's continually operating from a position of weakness. I think this quote sums it up pretty well.

Quote: (11-22-2013 07:17 AM)Neo Wrote:  

I don't think he's arguing the alpha or betaness of himself vs. the boss, just that another man has considerable control over his girlfriend and influence over the relationship.

The problem here is the assumption that the boss has considerable control over your woman. That might be true if your game is weak, but if your game is tight, it's not an issue.

Quote: (11-22-2013 07:17 AM)Neo Wrote:  

Also it's a set hierarchy and power dynamic, so even if the boss is the biggest beta in the world, the corporation makes her think he has value.

There are men whose woman's job is literally to fuck other men. That fucking might even include an explicit dom/sub power dynamic. But don't think for a second that the trick has higher value in that woman's eyes than her pimp, or any real control over the woman or her relationship with her pimp. About the only time you see a pimp get worried is when his woman goes off with another pimp.

If you've laid your game down right with your woman it doesn't matter who her boss is, or what she's doing for him, you'll always be in control.

Messages In This Thread