rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to try out New York More but....

I want to try out New York More but....

Quote: (11-12-2013 12:39 AM)j r Wrote:  

OK, we have established that NY is a great place if you have some kind of status, great game, and a fat bankroll. Don't see how you can deny that.

See this is where I totally disagree. I started getting pussy here at 17-18-19 when I had NOTHING, I lived in a shared room with bunk beds with 4 other dudes, at times in the Covenant House, slept in Tompkins, worked in a restaurant and smelled like grease, literally asked for cigarettes everywhere I went, and girls were just there, everywhere, it was no 'work' at all to meet one on any given day and get into some sort of relationship. Love is easy here. My last ltr I admired greatly, an amazing person, worked her way up from nothing as an immigrant to the highest levels of her industry, a REAL catch, but I dont want marriage or children. There are literally thousands of woman here like this if you are looking for quality.

For a middle aged guy I dont think its much different. You dont need to be Patrick Bateman to get pussy. Of course it doesnt hurt, but I think thats the medias interpretation, and thats what weighs on guys, the societal expectation of men to be wall st sharks and patrick batemans in the city. Its actually closer to How to Make it in America.

People in the US just hate NY'ers, for good reason, we are a bunch of assholes. But dont tell me Boston, Tampa, Atlanta, SF, DC or any other second tier cities are better for getting laid and have higher quality women, then I just know you are deluding yourself.

I envy anyone in the boro's who grew up here. The latinas, italians, EE's, russians, asians, carribean, etc they have to pick from in my opinion is unlike anywhere in the world. It makes living out in the boro's an attractive option.

Messages In This Thread