rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

Asian women are the most desired in America

Quote: (11-08-2013 07:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:41 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Best comment?

Quote:Quote:

We don't hate ourselves, we just choose to opt out of dating Caucasian women, and for good reason. I've dated Korean, Vietnamese, and Filipino women as well as Latinas. I'm done with white girls. Among the asians I've dated, I can say that they are:

Great cooks
Petite
Long dark hair
Dark, exotic eyes
Clear, smooth skin
Big lips
Love giving sexual pleasure
Respect dominant men

Let's take a look at their Caucasian counterparts shall we? Increasingly, I'm seeing that white women are:

-Terrible cooks and proud of it. I'm not sure when it became cute to proudly declare "I'm an awful cook haha" but nothing's less sexy than a freezer full of Hot Pockets

-Increasingly obese due to a ridiculous national epidemic of fat acceptance and sedentary lifestyles

-Hair cut into weird, dykey, multicolored "styles" that closer resemble a lab experiment gone terribly wrong

-Neurotic, self-absorbed, insecure eyes

-Damaged and wrinkled skin. Even girls in their mid 20s are looking past their age due to wanton alcohol consumption and drug use

-Thin lips

-Neurotic, untrusting, and unhealthy attitudes toward sex due to high sexual partner counts

-Disrespectful toward dominant, masculine men, opting for weak, effeminate men who are pushovers

Hmmm... let's see. Tough decision there!

White women will rationalize with the same tired rhetoric, "Oh, you just can't stand a strong woman" or "All asian women are submissive whores." Hey, go on believing that. While Women's Studies classes are declaring, "You go grrrl!" an entire generation of men will be overseas on greener pastures, enjoying dating women who actually know how to act feminine. Here's a tip: being snarky and sarcastic isn't feminine.

Look at this Asian American woman's response to this...

Quote:Quote:

as an asian american woman, you've just totally offended me beyond relief. no not all of us are good cooks and respect dominant men. what is so wrong with being proud of who you are even, your short comings? how does mastering household activities like cooking make a woman more feminine. how does being subservient feminine? and what the fuck is up with your shit about "love giving sexual pleasure"....so we're only having sex with you to pleasure you? PLEASE. we have sex, cause we want it too. and fyi, there are fatter and thicker asian women out there too. how ignorant are you. i'm so very pissed off at how you think you are praising me and my racial type, but you have just disgusted me by your belief in that asian women are nothing more than objects to serve men. fuck you creepy white men and your nasty yellow fever...and this is coming from an asian american woman who actually is dating a white dude. yea, my physical type may have played a little into our initial attraction, but fuck no, my boyfriend does not see me in the misogynistic way you would.

^^^ Her response is just dripping with snark and feminism. This is what Westernization does to women.

[Image: lol.gif] Yep. Asian-Americans aren't much better than regular White-American girls for the most part. Many of them are easy lays but ultimately I suspect the reason why so many Asian-American girls go for white guys is because they want a man they can dominate easily, and fits in with the majority.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread