rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

23 Years old, 84 notches, 17 things I do that you don't.
3 Years old, 84 notches, 17 things I do that you don't.
Quote: (10-17-2013 09:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

Every guy should do some blue collar work in their life for at least a month. Would probably get rid of all the Beta problems that guys on here are stuck with.

Hahaha,

Every blue collar worker I've met, EVERY SINGLE ONE (this cannot be a coincidence), is divorced, often with kids somewhere in the picture.

Although blue collar guys are manly and get pussy, their lack of deeper thinking and investigation gets them fucked over in the long run. They marry a chick unthinkingly and it's the beginning of the end for them.

Also: Just so guys don't think I'm bullshitting here - I've worked construction before, and I worked at RGIS which is technically blue collar but is pussy work compared to actual construction.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread