rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA vs Vegas living

LA vs Vegas living

Quote: (09-20-2013 11:10 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2013 02:08 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

People come to live in LA because there is simply more to do than in Las Vegas or most smaller cities.

More to do in terms of nightlife? Doubt it. Las Vegas has a big leg up with the all night partying. Not many american cities have that.

Most of LA isn't worth going to. East LA, south central, most parts of the valley. There's a sliver running from the beach towns over to weho, hollywood, and downtown.

LA looks good on film, but it's not that great when you really break it down, especially for the normal guy.

Sure, the actual nightlife here sucks, that's why I go to Vegas a lot.

However, the rest of the time living here rocks. I never run out of stuff to do, in fact I'm often turning down things. I will never run into the same people when I'm out and about.

Try to say the same thing in Vegas, once you tire of the LV Strip "scene" like many of those that I know that have lived there, its just boring. How much of Vegas is worth going to? A 2 mile strip of hotels and pools? Even in the non-prime areas of LA there is stuff to do, from work related parties, to events to a diverse array of restaurants, etc.

LA isn't for everyone, you have to have a gritty kind of mentality to be able to tolerate the city, find a niche. Its certainly not for those with the mindset of suburban life, comfort, and small town america. Its an international world city and one of culture and diversity.

Messages In This Thread