rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming black women as a white guy

Gaming black women as a white guy

I always hit on black girls the same way. Firstly I comment on the music 'isn't this song making you crazy frustrated, the dj is taking forever to drop the bass/vocals/beats/fucking anything decent/etc'. Then I ask why they are out tonight, Fri and Saturday I'll say 'why are you out amateur night', then if they ask what I mean I'll do some ramble about the beginner drinkers getting crazy drunk on the weekends, maybe even point out a drunk or two(with one hand on her lower back/upper ass to turn her toward whomever I'm calling drunk. She'll ask why I'm out, I'll say I was at a swing dance, I'll go on to say I swing dance every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and go to a lot of socials. At this point every single black Girl has asked me to 'show them' which is where it gets sketchy, hopefully the dj hasn't chosen to fuck about with some weird experimental track. We dance, I do the same 8 moves, swing out, barrel roll, belt spin, belt spin into closed, Send out, Spanish arms, and then Spanish arms dip. Depending how she's feeling to me I'll either continue dancing or start chatting again while escalating Kino, like always having a hand on her somewhere. Followed by a kiss.

Thus far it's worked very well, black girls think white dudes can't dance and aren't a threat I think. If for some reason she didn't ask to show her I'd probably suggest it, or keep baiting by talking about the paid dance shows I've done. This would likely work with salsa also.

Messages In This Thread