Roosh V Forum
Gaming black women as a white guy - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming black women as a white guy (/thread-28083.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Gaming black women as a white guy - liveandlearn7 - 09-14-2013

I love big booties, thick lips and have a natural attraction to black girls. Latinas are my favorite, but over the past 3 years I've banged so many black girls and got so good doing it that my bang per approach ratio with them is probably under 1:4. After contemplating the reasons of my success with my black homegirl/fuck buddy, here is some advice on gaming black chicks successfully as a white or even Asian guy.

1) You are a gimmick. White guys are usually too scared to approach black chicks, as they assume they have no chance. By you approaching you are automatically unique, interesting and even ballsy. They're simply not used to it, and that automatically gives you an advantage.

It's just like when I go to a 2nd tier city or the suburbs and tell the women I'm from Queens. Gimmick game works great if done properly.

2) Take advantage of the fact that many black women hate the fact that the world views them at the bottom of the totem pole beauty wise. Let her know you don't care and don't feel that way at all. Compliment her traits which define her blackness (lips, booty, natural fro) but don't make her being black a big deal because she'll think you're trying to cross out "Fuck black girl" on your bucket list. At the same time let her know you've been with other black girls or had black exs as it makes her feel like you're open minded and obviously cool enough to date the sistas. Fearlessly approaching her with pretty white girls around let's her know the deal and reinforces the fact that you're truly interested in her.

3) Be very alpha. Black society is extremely alpha so you can't be the corny white dude. At the same time differentiate yourself from the super aggressive attitude and game that black guys have. Go harder then with white girls but not as hard as black guys. Many black girls dislike how hard many black guys go, even if they won't admit it right away. Be refreshing to her....be sweet without being corny and be alpha without being hyper aggressive. Don't talk like a wigger but don't talk like a stereotypical white guy either.

4) Name drop good music. Most guys today know about rap so name dropping how you love Wu-tang and Nas won't get you anywhere. But naming that you fuck with old school r&b like Jodeci, Groove Theory, Bobby Caldwell, Raphael Saadiq etc., is a good look for you. It shows you're a "white guy with soul", and if you ask a black girl what kind of white celebrities theyd wanna fuck its usually people that fit that description.(I.e. Justin Timberlake)

5) Don't be afraid to dance...its not as important as with Spanish girls but it still matters more then with white girls.

6) Ignore people who say black women have shitty attitudes. Unless you're dealing with hoodrats, black girls are very sweet after you pierce the bitch shield they are forced to put up due to dealing with super aggressive black men their whole life.(This applies to ones who grew up in black areas). Black girls from white areas are even easier because they're used to being ignored by the guys they grew up or treated as a bucket list mission.

I'd love to hear comments from other white guys who fuck black girls, suggestions, and even some commentary from the brothas of RVF.

Gaming black women as a white guy - eradicator - 09-14-2013

I am looking at your threads, next you are going to throw up a data sheet on how to game indian women, or fat women.

Quote: (09-14-2013 02:50 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

I am looking at your threads, next you are going to throw up a data sheet on how to game indian women, or fat women.

Not interested...just advice for people in my shoes or guys who may wanna expand their horizons but aren't sure where to start. There is a huge diff between gaming black women in the US inner cities then white women. You haven't banged enough if you think otherwise. And gaming different nationalities and races is something much discussed here bro. There are cultural differences...hence the bang guides.

Gaming black women as a white guy - soup - 09-14-2013

This is all about class.

In America, being black is associated with being poor.

It's different for other countries.

Poor girls will always feel like they are not worthy.

My advice:

If a poor girl puts up a front, forget it- she's beyond the pale.

If she's quiet: than treat her like you would a 5-6.. comfort her so she knows that you are sensitive and not just some PUA.

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

This is all about class.

My advice:

If she's quiet: than treat her like you would a 5-6.. comfort her so she knows that you are sensitive and not just some PUA.

You have a point but its more then class. Black girls have their own culture and obsess over their own favored celebrities and qualities they look for. They deal with men on a daily basis who are much different then what white girls deal with. To consistently pull black women there are things you must do that differ from gaming Asians, whites or Latinas. I'm also messing with black women who are more successful then I am half the time. I find it hard to game the hoodrats, but I don't like them anyways.

Gaming black women as a white guy - soup - 09-14-2013

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:08 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

This is all about class.

My advice:

You have a point but its more then class. Black girls have their own culture and obsess over their own favored celebrities and qualities they look for. They deal with men on a daily basis who are much different then what white girls deal with. To consistently pull black women there are things you must do that differ from gaming Asians, whites or Latinas. I'm also messing with black women who are more successful then I am half the time. I find it hard to game the hoodrats, but I don't like them anyways.

Aside from a El Mechanico, I think a lot of guys on here are turning their noses up at hood rats.

I'm usually like that.

I hope the internet is going to change this. Lower class girls are more likely to have nasty STDs.

I agree, they're also more likely to have a nasty attitude and other masculine traits. But I've messed with many girls who grew up in the hood and got out of there. They may not act like lame suburban white girls, but they don't speak or act ghetto. I can't really call them lower class. I think lower class is mostly state-of-mind.

Gaming black women as a white guy - Stun - 09-14-2013

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:18 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

I agree, they're also more likely to have a nasty attitude and other masculine traits. But I've messed with many girls who grew up in the hood and got out of there. They may not act like lame suburban white girls, but they don't speak or act ghetto. I can't really call them lower class. I think lower class is mostly state-of-mind.

Black girls are very attracted to me for some inexplicable reason. Maybe they sense I have no interest? I did date a hottie from Hayward once, but she was light skinned and cute.

I can't contribute much in terms of game because I don't hit on them, but I keep my hair short like many black guys a #2 - #8 clipper, and also I am somewhat jacked. Black girls are totally non-intimidating to me, but I can see why they would be perceived that way.

I would say one good thing about black girls is they respect game - because black guys hit on everything in sight and are frequently alpha.

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:33 AM)Sugar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:18 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

Black girls are very attracted to me for some inexplicable reason. Maybe they sense I have no interest? I did date a hottie from Hayward once, but she was light skinned and cute.

I can't contribute much in terms of game because I don't hit on them, but I keep my hair short like many black guys a #2 - #8 clipper, and also I am somewhat jacked. Black girls are totally non-intimidating to me, but I can see why they would be perceived that way.

I would say one good thing about black girls is they respect game - because black guys hit on everything in sight and are frequently alpha.

I've seen black guys scream at girls from blocks away and even chase them down just to ask if they "got a man." They also stereotype us white guys as having no game or not as much as blacks, so your game is definitely recognized by them and allures them.

I also take advantage of white stereotypes by making jokes about how skinny I am or baiting them and then waiting for them to comment on my small hands and feet. See, I have a very large cock so when I feel I def have the bang on lock, we may joke about my small hands or me being a skinny white kid...I say something like "yeah well that doesn't mean anything if you know what I mean....trust me [Image: wink.gif]" Without bragging, I imply I have a big dick and can compete with her black exs if not beat them. If they outright ask me after that, I say "Id rather just surprise you when you end up in my bed, itll make it more enjoyable watching your shocked face."

Gaming black women as a white guy - CallSignBigRed - 09-14-2013

I just want to put my 2 cents in.

I was really never into black girls till I got out of the army. That and the fact in some parts of New York where I was from like it was mentioned before being middle class white guy in majority white town was looked down upon. (parts of long island and upstate is where im getting this from). In result there weren't many black girls among our social circles.

Once I moved to nova in Fairfax I noticed a lot more black/white white/Asian couples. I went to a bar in Ballston one night and was hitting on white chicks the majority of times and sometimes there was the odd ball black girl in there. I got to talking to one black girl she appeared pretty cute (6) had a nice ass and dressed like a hipster. I made it obvious that I was into her friend (white girl) but she was still grabbing at me. Got her number met up for drinks at a local bar and got head in the parking lot. The girl was my age (25) has a masters degree going for a doctorate.

another time was in DC right before I left the bar black girl grabbed my hand basicly said I was hot where you going etc. all I said was put your number in my phone ill hit you up later. She grabbed my ass and kissed my cheek. This was all in two mins lol.

I have a few more experiences with black girls but I noticed they are way more aggressive than white girls.

sorry about my grammar im in the middle east and my computer is a POS.

Quote: (09-14-2013 10:14 AM)CallSignBigRed Wrote:  

I just want to put my 2 cents in.

I was really never into black girls till I got out of the army. That and the fact in some parts of New York where I was from like it was mentioned before being middle class white guy in majority white town was looked down upon. (parts of long island and upstate is where im getting this from). In result there weren't many black girls among our social circles.

Once I moved to nova in Fairfax I noticed a lot more black/white white/Asian couples. I went to a bar in Ballston one night and was hitting on white chicks the majority of times and sometimes there was the odd ball black girl in there. I got to talking to one black girl she appeared pretty cute (6) had a nice ass and dressed like a hipster. I made it obvious that I was into her friend (white girl) but she was still grabbing at me. Got her number met up for drinks at a local bar and got head in the parking lot. The girl was my age (25) has a masters degree going for a doctorate.

another time was in DC right before I left the bar black girl grabbed my hand basicly said I was hot where you going etc. all I said was put your number in my phone ill hit you up later. She grabbed my ass and kissed my cheek. This was all in two mins lol.

I have a few more experiences with black girls but I noticed they are way more aggressive than white girls.

sorry about my grammar im in the middle east and my computer is a POS.

Yeah, they tend to go for what they want. It's possible these girls love white guys and you were already pre-selected to them. Some black girls I fuck only like white guys but my rules still apply

Gaming black women as a white guy - blackglasses - 09-14-2013

Different black women to game.

just great her based on how she reacts. and do not back down

Gaming black women as a white guy - tylerdurden1993 - 09-14-2013

I don't mind black women at all in fact I lost my virginity to a half black girl who approached me in a club (so she must have liked white guys) and she knew what she was doing which made the experience enjoyable rather than awkward etc. Id definitely be interested in having more experiences with black girls but have to say prefer the looks of mixed girls (mulattos) rather than full black

Gaming black women as a white guy - Statsi - 09-14-2013

I always hit on black girls the same way. Firstly I comment on the music 'isn't this song making you crazy frustrated, the dj is taking forever to drop the bass/vocals/beats/fucking anything decent/etc'. Then I ask why they are out tonight, Fri and Saturday I'll say 'why are you out amateur night', then if they ask what I mean I'll do some ramble about the beginner drinkers getting crazy drunk on the weekends, maybe even point out a drunk or two(with one hand on her lower back/upper ass to turn her toward whomever I'm calling drunk. She'll ask why I'm out, I'll say I was at a swing dance, I'll go on to say I swing dance every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and go to a lot of socials. At this point every single black Girl has asked me to 'show them' which is where it gets sketchy, hopefully the dj hasn't chosen to fuck about with some weird experimental track. We dance, I do the same 8 moves, swing out, barrel roll, belt spin, belt spin into closed, Send out, Spanish arms, and then Spanish arms dip. Depending how she's feeling to me I'll either continue dancing or start chatting again while escalating Kino, like always having a hand on her somewhere. Followed by a kiss.

Thus far it's worked very well, black girls think white dudes can't dance and aren't a threat I think. If for some reason she didn't ask to show her I'd probably suggest it, or keep baiting by talking about the paid dance shows I've done. This would likely work with salsa also.

Gaming black women as a white guy - scotian - 09-14-2013

Rule #1, don't fuck with her hair!

Gaming black women as a white guy - speakeasy - 09-14-2013

I think the OP's breakdown is legit. A white guy with game who at the same time takes it down a notch from hyper-aggressive black game can do very well. I also think style and swag is extremely important to black chics. They are VERY intolerant toward guys that they perceive to be corny or cheesy. Many black women are generally uninterested in non-black men mainly because of the swag/style factor. Black women on the other hand do tend to be fond of Italian men and that's because they are the group of white guys most like black men as far game, swag and style.

@Scotian - You can touch her hair is she has a natural style. In fact I'd say the ones with natural hair are happy to have it touched and they are usually proud that someone appreciates it(only once you're on an intimate level with her). If she has a perm or weave or some shit, don't fuck with it!

Gaming black women as a white guy - 007 - 09-14-2013

I'm a brown ethnic guy (Indian) from the deep south, where I live is 95% black people. However I only go for white chicks..... shit did I say that out loud? I think IRT has spiked my drink with the new drug 'troll magic'

Gaming black women as a white guy - Samseau - 09-14-2013

Is it true that you need some kind of direct game with black chicks? This is an area of my game I need to work on. I've given compliments to some black girls and I've never gotten a bad response. Do black girls like it when a man is forward?

But I would never do this with white girls, I keep compliments to a minimum and never address their looks/sexuality.

Gaming black women as a white guy - Mentavious - 09-14-2013

White dudes need to come correct. If you're pasty then your SOL. Italians and other Southern Europeans do well. Skinny white guys don't do well from what I have seen nor do shorter guys.

Dudes don't need to be wiggers but you can't be country.

Gaming black women as a white guy - Aliblahba - 09-14-2013

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I do and they love it.

Quote: (09-14-2013 07:04 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

White dudes need to come correct. If you're pasty then your SOL. Italians and other Southern Europeans do well. Skinny white guys don't do well from what I have seen nor do shorter guys.

I got the worst accent in the South and live and die by Johnny Cash and Allison Krauss, and have been slaying the sistas here in the ATL. I'm also pastier than scotian.

Gaming black women as a white guy - Mentavious - 09-14-2013

Quote: (09-14-2013 07:59 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2013 03:11 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I do and they love it.

Quote: (09-14-2013 07:04 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

I got the worst accent in the South and live and die by Johnny Cash and Allison Krauss, and have been slaying the sistas here in the ATL. I'm also pastier than scotian.

Things must work differently in the south

Then again what I described is what black woman have TOLD me.

We all know reality is much different.

Moral of the story? Just approach and act like your interested in her sexually. That's 90% of the battle.

Gaming black women as a white guy - liveandlearn7 - 09-15-2013

Quote: (09-14-2013 05:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Is it true that you need some kind of direct game with black chicks? This is an area of my game I need to work on. I've given compliments to some black girls and I've never gotten a bad response. Do black girls like it when a man is forward?

But I would never do this with white girls, I keep compliments to a minimum and never address their looks/sexuality.

You need to come off indirect but advance to direct very quickly or she'll think you're just another corny white dude with no game.

Gaming black women as a white guy - liveandlearn7 - 09-15-2013

I also can't stress how important having style is. Your shoe game needs to be on point. Also, white girls are obsessed with being part of a sub culture but black girls like guys who don't care what people think and go their own way. They value independent thinking. I've actually discussed game and anti-feminism with many to the point where I incorporate it into my game sometimes.

Gaming black women as a white guy - speakeasy - 09-15-2013

Quote: (09-15-2013 02:14 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

I've actually discussed game and anti-feminism with many to the point where I incorporate it into my game sometimes.

Yeah, while black women can be a bit much with the "strong, independent make my own money and don't need me no man" thing, rarely is a black woman an ideological feminist. Like you won't find any Lindy West type feminism among black women. In fact most black women love strong men and have little respect for betas.

Gaming black women as a white guy - LEMONed IScream - 09-15-2013

As far as my experience goes, they do have some attitude issues somewhat worse than whiteys at least here where I live, however I am pretty white and this hasn't been a hindrance at all.