rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (04-19-2011 03:37 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2011 09:05 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2011 07:23 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2011 05:44 AM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2011 09:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

My profile's been deleted twice now, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thats so strange . Are you using quick msg ? and are you adding a [Image: smile.gif] or a [Image: wink.gif] at the end of the msg to make it not a paste.

Yep I tried adding different emotes on each. None of my messages were showing in my history, i got no views, no responses, and my accts were deleted by the end of the day (no login worked). Might be worth it to just send unique or modified copy/pasta messages for a few weeks to bypass the new acct stuff.

you might be getting ip tracked

Was just about to say this. Once might've been some kind of automated "You'sa trollin" filter on the messages you sent over the length of your first account, second might have started to trip the alarms and was checked against your IP and they saw the correlation and dropped the hammer.

Maybe make a new account, and just chill, send one or two messages a day for a week or so just to see what happens.

Pretty gay. Wouldn't have to resort to copy/pasta if their system didn't suck.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread