rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You Don't Have to Weigh A Lot To Look Built!

You Don't Have to Weigh A Lot To Look Built!

RioNomad: No hard feelings. You write some quality stuff here. Next time your in the vicinity of Vienna, beer is on me.

Reaper: Impressive! You are strong, no doubt it. I have to disagree with you about women preferences though. There are a lot of big hefty guys walking around, very very few guys with sub-10 bodyfat. Women like rare things like diamonds, the reactions I get are priceless. About coming across as to try-hard I would have to to put more effort in achieving a bulkier look. It kind of comes down to embracing your natural phenotype.

Gmanifesto: Thanks, man. I don't do any independent core work. Just to be able hold a handstand, your abs/lower back have to be tremendously strong.

Sometimes I will do uphill sprints if I am trying to get extra shredded for a pool party or something. Highly recommended but brutal...

I think the athletic transfer is great. I have never been as fast, strong and flexible as I am now. I am trying to get more seriously into mountain climbing and this type of training is ideal for that. You just don't want to be carrying too many spare pounds when you are hanging off a cliff with one hand. From what I gather, many fighters train this way but that is not my expertise.

My booze intake is high, too high. 2-3 nights a week(7-8 drinks). Its slows down recovery a little bit, but honestly alcohol is not so bad....

Basilransom: Take it very very slow. Your body has to get used to being upside down and blood pooling in the head. Just start with trying to hold a headstand for a minute.

Thebassist: I have one of those doorway pull-up bars. Thats it.

Messages In This Thread