rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non fat chick on billboard pissing off suburbanites.

Non fat chick on billboard pissing off suburbanites.

If there’s anything insulting regarding fat women, it’s the insult to the men of this nation that we have our dating pool loaded up with basketball-figured women.

It’s easier for them to complain about a billboard featuring a normal-looking woman than it is to eat less and hit the treadmill a couple times a week. It’s not a thyroid problem, because that would only affect 2%-4% of women. It’s not a genetic problem, because the bodies of white, black, and Latina women in the US in no way resemble those of European, African, and Latin American women, respectively.

It seems like women here just expect men to do all the competing. If she does anything that could make a man’s life happier, she’s desperate. The fat ones think it’s desperate to lose weight while the thin ones think it’s desperate to flirt with or even make eye contact with men.

I once worked in a restaurant just for a day and I’ll never forget the group of fatass women. I tried to see them just as any other customers, but these hogs ordered so many plates of food it was getting ridiculous – we’re talking large hamburgers, large chicken wraps, and large pizzas. Each of them ate some three full meals in one sitting. One of them even ordered a Diet Coke.

A Diet Coke. This is probably one of the women on Jezebel preaching about how diets don’t work.

Messages In This Thread