rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame vs Game

Frame vs Game

Quote: (06-05-2013 10:34 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

nomad what separates frame from game? isnt frame a part of game? and how is frame different from confidence or what some people call 'inner game'?

Frame is the person you see when you look in the mirror. Your view of yourself. It's what gives you your self-esteem and self-worth. If you believe you have a high value then yes, you will have more confidence. Animals have the greatest Frames. For example, a dog never questions it's nature. If it feels like fucking your leg it will do exactly that in front of everyone. Now imagine being able to do that with a woman.

Game is your conscious interaction with women. It's the things you learn and decide to do or don't do. It's the pickup lines, 3-bounce strategy, not showing too much interest etc.

BUT if you have a strong enough Frame, like a rock star or dog, you can literally get away with doing just about anything. Women loves kids and animals because of their strong frame. A strong frame makes you genuine and authentic - qualities women love and respond to very well. When I was younger, I just did whatever I felt like when it came to girls, I never questioned what or why I did.

It was always the right thing to do SIMPLY because I believed it was - same with animals and kids. With this mentally you can't ever be needy and you automatically project the optimum personality that attracts women.

Messages In This Thread