rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: East Asia edition

Date Lab: East Asia edition

Quote: (05-19-2013 11:10 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Women need to feel emotions, and this guy does not make her feel anything. He seems pretty boring, does not know how to flirt, and thinks that the way you get women is by sharing interests. Not sure why anyone expected anything different...and anyway, doing dates right is hard even if you know what you're supposed to do without a lot of practice. Is this guy going on 1-3 dates every single week? Doubt it.

Good lord. He doesn't have time for 1-3 dates a week.

Date Lab is just another confirmation of how the modern sexual market totally disincentivizes male achievement. There's a reason why all developed economies seem to drifting towards stagnation, and this is as good a reason as any. In fact, even though I've been critical of immigration it occurs to me that it may well be positive in this sense - the first generation of high-skill, high IQ immigrants will still possess a work ethic totally out of keeping with what women actually desire. The kids of guys like dorky Asian guy will know better.

A lot of guys say they don't care. Well I do. I'm not that old, and I want to see major technological breakthroughs in what remains of my lifetime. How many smart men who could have contributed to science and technology are lured away by the fact that they can't even secure a decently slim wife by pursuing such a career.

Messages In This Thread