Roosh V Forum
Date Lab: East Asia edition - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Date Lab: East Asia edition (/thread-24017.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Roosh - 05-19-2013

[Image: date0519.jpg]

He likes her immediately:

Quote:Quote:

Eugene:She was extraordinarily friendly and absolutely beautiful.

While she smells beta:

Fatima: He was a very friendly guy, a nice smile, very genuine.

She admits he's pretty close to her dream man (note that he is a doctor):

Fatima: Sometimes I feel like, if someone’s really smart or successful, they’re heavy on one end and lack in other areas. But he’s pretty well-rounded. He plays the piano and other instruments. He’s really interesting and into a lot of cool things: He has a kayak; he likes hiking and biking. He has little bit of everything.

However she needs the butterflies:

tima: It was pretty casual and friendly. [But] we weren’t flirtatious at all. I don’t think there’s anything that was unattractive about him, that I thought would make us incompatible. It was more maybe [a lack of] immediate attraction.

He's ready to [Image: hump.gif] :

Eugene: I think there’s some element [of chemistry]. I’d say from my end of things that she was very interesting.

She was willing to give the doc a second chance, perhaps since she's overweight, unattractive, and has a lack of guys knocking down her door:

Fatima: As I was walking home he texted me saying he had a great night, and I replied the same. It was great to meet him. I’d be down to hang out again.

But in the end:

Eugene and Fatima texted a few times after the date. But when he proposed a second date, she declined. “ I didn’t really feel a connection with him, so I ended up telling him just that,” Fatima explains.

[Image: catlady.gif]

Even though this Date Lab is with foreigners, it represents DC dating pretty well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Here's the highest rated comment, which while noble, shows how most Americans are completely clueless with how today's young woman selects for sex.

A recurrent theme to all these dates is "I liked X, but there was no spark". These people are foolish and that is probably the reason they are single. Love does not just pop out of nowhere. It has to grow. if you plant a seed and wait an hour or two, nothing happens. Come back a few days later and you may have something, a sprout. Keep coming back and you'll watch a plant grow. Love is like that in real life. If people like each other, are attracted to each other and enjoy each other's conversation , that is a great seed. These young people should go back on a few more dates to see if they' can sow anything worth harvesting. One date is completely insufficent to base a reliable and accurate picture of a relationship on.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - JimNortonFan - 05-19-2013

He thinks his Dr. status and $ will get him some.

The guy has $, status, and appears to be a decent person.

What he doesn't know is that in the 21st century the medium is the message and style has triumphed over substance.

His best shot is through religious and/or ethnic connections. Traditional culture in today's world is a nonaggression pact between men and women where they agree not to seek other partners to try and upgrade.

If he finds Jesus in an ethnic church (these exist in areas with high concentrations of one or another group) he can find a woman who is too afraid to go out and try her hand in the market. It's still no guarantee. She might stumble upon jezebel or get Eat Pray Love through netflix and he's still toast without game.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Gmac - 05-19-2013

No sexual chemistry? No sex for you!

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Walderschmidt - 05-19-2013

She's got a cute face - she'd be hot if only she had some discipline and self restraint.

Such is the lot of American women.

Good genetics and good breeding rendered null and void by lack of discipline and proper rearing.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Kabal - 05-19-2013

Fatima, what a fitting name.

Even so, if you're a mediocre-looking East Asian beta, you're going to need more in your arsenal than being a doctor and hoping for the best on non-East Asian American 5+'s .

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:04 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Fatima, what a fitting name.

Even so, if you're a mediocre-looking East Asian beta, you're going to need more in your arsenal than being a doctor and hoping for the best on non-East Asian American 5+'s .

He needs to join a Chinese American church and find a tiger mothered professional woman whose career isn't going that well.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Samseau - 05-19-2013

This date was probably the first date he's had in months. Then he gets rejected. This is after working 80 work weeks for the last 7 years straight. What a great life.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Merenguero - 05-19-2013

Since the girl could stand to lose a few pounds, it is only fitting that Date Lab sent these two to a gelato shop. The trolling never ends.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - LowerCaseG - 05-19-2013

Why doesn't this guy go to china and find a wife and bring her back. Why bother stateside?

Date Lab: East Asia edition - RobP - 05-19-2013

Cannot imagine a better advertisement for the necessity of game. This dude needs to get a drinks place on lockdown, get a Michael Andrews bespoke suit, and fake it 'til he makes it!

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:59 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Why doesn't this guy go to china and find a wife and bring her back. Why bother stateside?

People look down on "mail order brides" yet in the same breath lie and say that they love the mate they married for money/looks.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - LowerCaseG - 05-19-2013

IDK I mean this guy is probably not going to be smooth no matter what he does. I have a suspicion he also wants a wife as opposed to guys like us who want to fuck as many girls as possible. He could have his pick of the litter in any asian country being an american doctor.

I just saw an interesting documentary on PBS following a 60 year old guy who married a 30 year old chinese girl, give or take. She wasnt anything special. The interesting part was that the filmmaker was an americanized chinese woman, married to a white man, who was totally hating on the whole thing. The first year was tumultuous, but it seemed like they wound up living happily ever after. He was working in a parking lot booth collecting money at the airport.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Timoteo - 05-19-2013

She summed it up when she said he wasn't flirtatious. Actually she said WE weren't flirtatious, but she was really leaving up to him to initiate, so perhaps she could respond in turn. This guy probably isn't much of a dater, so he just doesn't know how to push up and try to get pussy. He's looking to "court" someone and get a wife out of it. If you don't push up hard out of the gate, it's hard to suddenly turn that on on date #2, IF you get a second date.

As usual, the guy rated the date higher than the woman did. There was nothing wrong other than the lack of immediate "spark." She even said she'd like to do a picnic with him, etc. Then only gives it a 3 out of 5, and when he tries to arrange a second date, she declines, and tells him point blank there was no spark.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Roosh - 05-19-2013

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

This date was probably the first date he's had in months. Then he gets rejected. This is after working 80 work weeks for the last 7 years straight. What a great life.

I laughed hard, and then I cried. But mostly laughed.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Samseau - 05-19-2013

Quote: (05-19-2013 02:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2013 12:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I laughed hard, and then I cried. But mostly laughed.

We understand the absurdity of such a situation. But by the time mainstream society realizes what we know, it's going to be too late.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Tuthmosis - 05-19-2013

His Credentials: Her Credentials: Apart from that, she's overweight, past her prime, and doesn't have a particularly interesting set of talents, interests, or career ambitions. Still, she wants--on top of every other trait--the tightest of butterfly-creating game.

If DC isn't a sellers' market, nowhere is.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - gamepadawan - 05-19-2013

Quote: (05-19-2013 02:32 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

His Credentials:
  • High paying, high status job
  • A respectful gentleman
  • Tall
  • Plays multiple musical instruments
  • Has diverse, cool interests
  • Affectionate and knows how to "express his feelings"
Her Credentials:
  • Has a vagina, cute (if pudgy) face
Apart from that, she's overweight, past her prime, and doesn't have a particularly interesting set of talents, interests, or career ambitions. Still, she wants--on top of every other trait--the tightest of butterfly-creating game.

If DC isn't a sellers' market, nowhere is.

All true but look at how much he is into her, it's ridiculous. In a sane world he would be way out of her league.

Remember when OPEC drove the price of oil way way up?

There was lots of it in the ground an the selling countries needed to sell it as badly as the buyers needed to buy it.

American women have a cartel and have driven their prices way too high.

This guy could do a medical intern thing overseas and bring back an 8 or 9 who will cook his meals, clean his house, bear and raise his kids, meet his sexual needs, and pamper him after a tough day at the office.

WTF is holding him back?

Social disapproval of "mail order brides" and "foreign" women.

Caveat: If his "foreign" wife gets infected by US feminism he's toast. (See Murphy, Edward)

Date Lab: East Asia edition - kenny_powers - 05-19-2013

Short sleeve white shirt with a tie for a date? He looks like Michael Douglas in that old movie "Falling Down".

Nice haircut too - what a fucking dork.

She sucks at life - What a dumb cunt.

If Roosh wanted to start date coaching in DC all he needs to do is go back through all these Date lab posts and he will have enough prospects to stay busy for years. Hell, he could probably make enough money off these dorks to retire.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Timoteo - 05-19-2013

Quote: (05-19-2013 03:14 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Short sleeve white shirt with a tie for a date? He looks like Michael Douglas in that old movie "Falling Down".

Overall, you're right about the guy. But that isn't a short-sleeve shirt. It's a long-sleeve dress shirt that he rolled up - also a fashion faux pas. The most he should have done was fold the cuff under, but not all the way up past his elbow.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Alpha Hunter Zero - 05-19-2013

What a shame. If this guy customized his wardrobe, exercised, and learned some game he could easily slay some quality poon.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - cardguy - 05-19-2013

These Date Lab threads bring out the best in this board.

Great comments as always!

Date Lab: East Asia edition - gamepadawan - 05-19-2013

he does look goofy as fuck, the clown tie is ridiculous

Date Lab: East Asia edition - Mike_Doe - 05-19-2013

So if he learned game, he'd be doing better than 90+% of this board.

If he seriously can't get girls with his credentials and he can't figure out there's a missing link, he doesn't deserve to get girls.

Date Lab: East Asia edition - NYJ - 05-19-2013

Quote: (05-19-2013 03:41 PM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

he does look goofy as fuck, the clown tie is ridiculous

He looks like he works for Geek Squad.