rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[LTR] Chauvinist problems

[LTR] Chauvinist problems

Quote: (05-17-2013 02:53 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:Samseau Wrote:

Every woman will shit test you, it is part of their nature.

Yes, but not every woman will leave you or treat you badly if you fail a single shit test.

Eventually any woman will leave you if you consistently fail all shit tests. Every time you fail one, she feels less attraction for you. Remove all attraction and she'll cheat and/or dump you.

Doesn't matter how long she's been with you beforehand. In fact the longer you've been in a relationship the more likely it is she'll cheat.

Quote:Quote:

Quote:Quote:

That said, are you seriously thinking of marrying this cunt?

See? What makes her a cunt isn't the fact that she threw a shit test my way, it's her attitude (regardless of the fact that she didn't withhold sex, stop saying nice things, stop cooking or do similar shit during this). I agree that one is of major concern.

After all of this, I am just not feeling the marriage thing anymore. Being with her is still very pleasing but I have started fearing what she might do if she gets the legal system behind her, and I am having doubts about ever closing something that I created just because she wants it (she will fire back at me that her smoking issue is the same thing, but eh). Moreover, when she threatened to break up, I just kind of stopped feeling the bond.

I just don't know whether to wait and give it a chance (ala Timoteo), or tell her that if she wants to get married, I wouldn't want to waste her time and just end it. There's probably some drama coming her way...

Nah, this is good practice. Don't dump her. See how much you can cheat on her without being caught.

By the way, the fact that she backed down with the "I'll get rid of it at marriage" just shows you how transparent her motives are. You'd be a fool to fall for this.

And yes, it's her attitude that sucks, but it's always the shit-tests that reveal a woman's character best.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread