rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

Quote: (05-16-2013 11:31 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2013 10:35 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's funny that you guys think you're competing with celebrities for pussy in a state with 38 million people. How may celebs are there? 3000?

That would be like all of Tampa bays pussy getting shut down when the Yankees are in spring training X10,000.

Nice try but save the embellishments for some other forum, I'm not buying

Good point, Mech.

But to be fair, most guys are talking about only LA, and even then, they are talking about only the hot white chicks.

Lets run the numbers:

LA pop. (approx): 3,792,621

% of LA that is white: 28.7%

# of whites in LA: 0.287*3,792,621 = 1,088,482

# of white chicks in LA (1/2 of that is female): 0.5*1,088,482 = 544,241

My guesstimate of % of pop that is between 18-30: about 15%

Single, white chicks in LA in bangable age group (18-30): 0.15*544,241 = 81,636

Lets say that only the top half of white chicks in 18-30 are bangable, and only the top 5% are hot chicks:

# of bangable white chics in LA in 18-30: 0.5*81,636 = 40,818

# of hot white chics in LA in 18-30: 0.05*81,636 = 4,082

I did this fast, so my #'s could be wrong, but draw you own conclusions.

Yep. The biggest problem with LA is that the native white population has evaporated. However, the situation is worse than what you speak: it's only 27.5% non-Hispanic white. And another major problem with LA? It's getting fucking old. Almost 55% is over the age of 35.

Let's face it - who here likes to game anything in America except young white chicks? That's why LA sucks. You have demographics of all types of men focusing on an endangered species, the American White Female.

I don't care if it's harder - I won't be going there anytime soon. 2am last call? I already got that in Boston. I'm all set with the Sausage Coast.

By the way, the reason California's government sucks so much? It's too big of a state to manage. Should be broken down into 2-3 states and the corruption and police state aspect California would be greatly reduced.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread