rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru or Colombia

Peru or Colombia

Quote: (05-13-2013 11:07 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Thanks InternationPlayboy

To clarify you're suggesting using airbnb for Colombia?

To answer the G's question, I would say Peruvian food is much better than Colombian paprika lacen rice food. But this is a player forum and apparently the women there are ugly.

Quote: (05-13-2013 10:33 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

West coast, that 2500-3000 was in Colombia. I stayed at a hostel in Peru. I was in poblado. I ended up paying a little more than I should have because I didn't know the deal with airbnb so I originally booked 2 weeks instead of getting the deal for the month. Still it was maybe only $200 more. I would plan on spending about the same in Peru. You could definitely budget and make it cheaper, but I was on vacation and having fun, so I wasn't necessarily trying to budget.

G of course there's more reasons to go to Peru. It's not a bad place, I'm not saying I didn't like it, I had a great time. Alls I'm saying is the women are ugly. If op is looking for women it's a no brainer, Colombia. But even in terms of just having fun Colombia was better IMO. Peruvians definitely aren't as warm.

Yeah I would go airbnb for colombia. BUT... If you are going, PM me, I still have contact with the guy I rented my apartment from, and it was really nice. The complex had a pool, gym, playground, mini soccer field, it was gated with guards. Really well worth it, and he would set it up for around $500 a month. If you go through airbnb they charge you extra and you can't negotiate with the owner. The $500 a month though would only be if you were actually staying for the month. It would go up a bit if only for a week, but that would be something you could discuss with the owner.

If you are going strictly for budget, compartoapto.com is even cheaper than airbnb.

Messages In This Thread