rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Quote: (05-09-2013 08:43 AM)GenJx Wrote:  

sam can you give an example of type of clothes you wear when going out dancing?

v-neck t-shirt and jeans

Quote: (05-09-2013 11:58 AM)Statsi Wrote:  

Hey samseau, just wanted to thank you for this thread. When I read it combined with roosh's posts on social dancing i got into swing dancing music in a big way. It's definitely rounded out my dance game well, also it give me access to girls who take way better care of themselves than my countries average. Girls who swing dance as a hobby are always skinny and by the time you've had a dance your hand have been all over them so it's a very easy transition to a bar then a hook up, though I find I have a way easier time with girls who are just beginning or at least have been dancing for less than a year.

It's also a great bit of chat with non dance girls you meet at night. It appears every girl likes a man who can dance, I've taken a few girls to a beginners class as a first date and ended with a bang.

Just a props post, this thread, along with roosh's social dance posts, really upped my game. Thank you.

Thanks dude.

Mind telling me which post of Roosh's on social dancing you are talking about?

Also, I wrote in the guide the similar thoughts you have about structured dances:

Quote:Quote:

Being the best at a structured dance takes years, and only yields mediocre pussy of pedantic girls who are obsessed with that one type of dance. As Bruce Lee mixed and combined various martial art forms, you too should be creating your own dance style learned from as many genres of dancing as possible. This will yield faster results and more control over when and where you can dance, which will mean more and better quality girls in the long run.

I mainly go for new girls too.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread