rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lets talk about framing

Lets talk about framing

The hotter a woman is, the more she will try and steal the frame. This works by her not giving you straight answers, or by telling you lies, or by straight-up disrespecting you.

Examples:

You: How's it going guys?
Her: It was going good before you started talking to me.

You: That's a nice coat. Where'd you get it?
Her: My grandpa was the same size as me and passed it down to me.

Her: Who ARE you?
You: Excuse me?
Her: WHO are you?
You: What?
Her: WHO ARE YOU!!??
You: I'm not sure I know what you mean.
Her: (Gets flustered, walks away)

In situations such as these, there is nothing you can do to salvage the situation. Some chicks are anti-social and only want to hurt you or make you look bad. In these cases the only thing you can do is damage-control, but in very few cases can you turn it around. Women have an intuitive sense of how authority works and there is a difference between a shit-test and a bitch-test.

Bitches will say things that deliberately destroy the conversation. There is no salvaging a bitch into a bang, because even if you come up with the most witty comeback in the world, she'll just hold it against you until she can find another way to try and clown on you, disrespect you, or lie to you again.

Don't get discouraged by bitches. Don't let them get into your head either. Simply approach some other girls or do something else. There's no shame in throwing a poisoned fish back into the sea. Some women are toxic and bitter and want to hate on any man they get the chance to. Usually these women are in abundance in big blue cities (Boston, DC, NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) but not so much in Republican dominated towns. Different parts of the USA have better and friendly people than others, but these cunts exist everywhere. Don't waste your time or energy on them.

If you're giving off a friendly and open attitude and she cannot reciprocate, pass her off as damaged goods and move on.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread