rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you feel left out?

Do you feel left out?

Quote: (01-27-2011 07:02 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2011 12:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

1. It's extremely likely that today's wife will cheat on today's husband (but not vice versa or else he'll lose everything, including his kids).
2. The husband becomes enslaved to a materialistic bitch with zero sex appeal
3. The children aren't raised in a fashion the husband wants, he's just the tool for the wife while she turns her sons into little beta bitches and her daughters into more whorish users America can't seem to get enough of

1. The way you stated it it is an urban myth. So far, as we discussed it, you only have something to worry about if you're earning a pension from local or state government.

2. The solution is simple: don't marry materialistic bitches. Marry within your means, a working girl from similar social background, who makes close to what you do, is very unlikely to become a materialistic bitch.

3. Responsible people discuss how they'd raise children before having them, not after. Yes, her opinion matters too - if you married a girl who is so dumb that you'd rather ignore her opinion, that's YOUR fault. What fun is it to hang out with idiots? And if you do not agree about the way to raise children with a person you're having sex with, then don't have children with them.

1. I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. You think women will be faithful to you as long as you get married and make over 50K a year? You think something like a relationship is that easy? This makes no sense.

Most relationships fail because the women grow bored and their hearts wander elsewhere. This is the #1 cause of death of all relationships. And, aside from constantly gaming your wife, there is nothing you can do to stop this process. Even with game, there is no guarantee. I'd say less than 15% of marriages stay happy past 15 years.

The only real guarantor of a wife's fidelity is if she loses a significant amount of her looks over time, so she knows that she cannot leave her husband and expect to find another man. In which case, I do hope you love your wife, because she is now an uglier wife.

2. Don't marry materialistic bitches: couldn't agree more. But that rules out (at least) 70% of American women.

3. Come on, you really think a woman won't change her mind even if she agreed to something beforehand? A woman can say one thing and do another. They do it all the time and I would expect all wives to be no different. Most women make terrible mothers: FACT.

Quote:Quote:

But I can summarize it even shorter: if one has low value, he will suffer in any kind of situation - be it a marriage, employment, sports or anything else. People only value you when they see that you could quit on them any time, and you'll easy find something similar or even better. They must feel that by staying with them you give them a favor or at least it is even, not that they give you a favor by letting you hang around. Note this is about your real value, not displayed one, as you cannot display a fake higher value for a long period.

High value has nothing to do with the loss of attraction a wife feels for a man over time. Rich men suffer just as much, if not more, infidelity from their wives. It is a natural process that no one can stop.

- Finding a donor wife to give me children, then hiring a nanny to raise the children while they grow up to 18 (way cheaper than a wife)

I doubt it is even possible legally for someone just to "give you" a child. Even if the child is yours it should go through the court, and if she gives you a child (100% custody), she becomes liable for child support. Also it kinda sucks for a baby to live without mother - and no, a nanny cannot replace a mother unless she practically lives with the baby.

Your "way cheaper" argument is also very strange. Some wives make well over 100K a year. Mine, for example, does. How could a nanny be cheaper?

Because if you get divorced, guess how much your wife costs you? Versus some full-time nanny from a third-world country, such as Africa...

- Foreign women with foreign laws favorable to men

Raises a lot of other problems (the most obvious being that the foreign laws also change). I'd also add that US law is much more fair to men comparing to, for example Russian law - as a man, your chance to get ANY custody in Russia during divorce is roughly 5%. And child support payments for the first kid are 25% of your after-tax income.

I won't deny that you must be very careful if you choose to expatriate. But it is the most complete solution if you can work it.

- Figuring out a way to escape the shitty laws in America and still get married in the eyes of society: for example, you have a wedding but never sign the state marriage contract so you are still legally "single" on your tax forms (and you back it up by having an official residence listed as some shitty apartment somewhere that you rent).

This is an amusing point. First, IMHO it is incredibly stupid to get married for society. If you don't want it yourself, there is even less reason to do it for someone else, especially for someone as abstract as "society". Do you really give any shit what others might think about you? Second, if you go through wedding ceremony, and live together for some time, in some states you might be considered married in common law (heard about it some time ago), so check with local lawyer before attempting that.

You aren't getting married for society, you get married because you love your wife. The point of the wedding is for your wife's sake, so she can fit in with society's norms (extremely important for any woman of any country). But, LEGALLY, you are not actually married.

And yes, I know about common law, which is why I suggest having a separate shitty apartment as your official residence on all your IRS tax forms.

But one would need to talk to a family law lawyer in great detail before pulling this off, as laws vary from state-to-state.

Also, your non-state sanctioned wife must also take full custody of the kids at birth or give you full custody (so there's no child support laws to rape you).

If one side gets full custody, another side should be liable for child support. I doubt there is a single legal way to avoid child support laws for your own kids if one side gets full custody. However, if $1000 a month is an amount that would financially kill you, you probably shouldn't have kids anyway - properly raising your kid would cost more than that.

I'm not sure if child custody must happen no matter what. For example, suppose your wife were to be artificially inseminated by her own choosing, with your sperm, so technically in the eyes of the law she is a single mother choosing to have her own child?

The practical effect would be to have your child without any child support laws hanging over your head.

The problem with this solution is finding an American woman who would agree to such terms. If she does agree, however, you know she must be really in love with you

No, your problem is the difference in value. As I stated before, a relationship where one side has significantly more value than another side has much lower chance to survive comparing to a balanced relationship, as the side which brings higher value and therefore "sponsors" another side has incentive to switch to a more balanced relationship. Your terms greatly favor you, so to compensate the value imbalance you should bring something great on a table as well - appealing personality (something she knows other men wouldn't do, like tolerating her bitching or hysteria), major wealth, status, age difference (meaning a chick is ten years older than you) or something like that. If you don't get any of those, your relationship will be imbalanced in her favor, and she'll eventually starts looking for a more balanced relationship.

Until you either fix the initial imbalance, or figure out how'd you compensate for it (and find a girl who'd agree it is fair compensation), your relationship will not work no matter what kind of woman you'll get.

I agree that, in terms of value, both sides need to be equal. Why do you continue to rehash this?

You seem to believe that if I were in a relationship where:

- I've been with a woman for 3 years
- We have had a wedding, but according to the state we are both single
- She is having my children and also bypassing child-custody laws

You think the wife would have value over me? Because if she leaves me, she has no alimony, no take half of all my shit, and no child support. I'm out free and she's a single mom.

If a woman were to marry me under these conditions, they would greatly favor my side, and I assume any woman I marry would be intelligent enough to understand this, so the only reason a woman would agree to these terms (of giving up her legal advantages) would be if she was deeply in love with you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread