rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartiste regular hating on The Mighty Roosh

Heartiste regular hating on The Mighty Roosh

Quote: (03-16-2013 03:42 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Samseau, since your model of the world does not admit any scientific findings (or admits all of it depending on how you want to look at it). I think that makes it impossible to discuss anything grounded in science with you. I mean you have to admit your position is quite controversial?

1. My world view is actually much more open and inclusive of scientific findings than most people. Consider: if someone runs an experiment that isn't "peer reviewed," I will still believe that experiment to have merit.

2. My worldview is only controversial because all cutting-edge thought is. But, intelligent minds understand that what the masses think isn't necessarily correct or useful.

What I believe about science is by far the most comprehensive and useful stance on science I've read anywhere. Falsification allows for science to be used but not worshipped.

Falsification has already been adopted by the Supreme Court of the USA to determine if something is scientific or not:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsificat...rts_of_law

What I'm telling you guys about science now will be considered common knowledge in 50-100 years from now, much the same way Darwinism is.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread