rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Much to Sell Out to Oprah?

How Much to Sell Out to Oprah?

"In other words, you can't take the deal, make big money, and then use your newfound fame to spread red pill wisdom. This would be your new career, too. So you can't say, "I'd demand 10 million a year and then quit after a year!""

Why not? Even if I only made 100K with Oprah I could just as easily quit and parlay that cash into other red-pill ventures, or full-time travel.

That said, I'd imagine that making a large salary would be quite addicting. Who would give up such an easy job with all the fame and money it offers?

Here's what I'd do: Take the job, but keep posting on the RVF under my psuedoname.

It'd be great, because I could use my psuedoname to attack my TV personality, and generate popularity for both of us!!!

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread