rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

To be fair, I remember in the mid 70s -- guys in TO were plain dick heads. I was young then, so it may have been like that prior to -- maybe even in the 60s and 50s. If any person was around in TO in that period, I would be interested in your opinions. From what I remember tough, I was very uncomfortable with other guys while in school. There were all these vicious fights, guys acting like they were tough shit, mini gangs, lots of racism, homophobia. I remember, guys getting in cars and sticking their heads outside the windows and yelling like immature imbacils -- while going down Yonge st. That was pretty common. You don't see that now. But TO guys were very rowdy and had shit character or personality. TO guys were always trying to impress girls in a insecure way -- thinking they were cool. TO guys were always competing with each other. There was also a "lot" of racsim -- between blacks and whites --- and most other ethinc groups to.

TO women were often disguted by TO men - from what I remember. Then with the Marc Lepine incident - a huge wave of radical feminism took over TO --and it continues today.

TO men of the last 20 years are of a different breed. They have taken most of the brunt of the feminist black lash -- and hence are maybe paying for the consequences of TO guys from the 70s.

I am curious of what others think about this.

Messages In This Thread