rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The War Thread

The War Thread

Random thoughts pertaining to the subject of this thread.

- The book House to House by David Bellavia is great. I actually know one of his distant relatives, it was the person that recommended this book to me. Page turner mostly focused on the battle of Fallujah.

- All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Remarque is probably my favorite novel. Great fictionalized account of World War I through the eyes of a German soldier. Remarque, of course, was a WW1 veteran. If you didn't read this book in high school, now is the time to pick up a copy.

- Another favorite war book of mine is Marine Sniper by Charles Henderson, about the U.S. Marines top sniper during Vietnam, Carlos Norman Hathcock II. Dude had 93 confirmed kills, and possibly 100 more unconfirmed, before he was wounded severely in an mine attack on the truck in which he was riding.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread