rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your harem?

Your harem?

Quote: (02-21-2013 07:52 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Currently this is what I'm working with:

#1. Bottom Chick: Latina 8.5-9, 23yo. Was my girlfriend for years (met her when she was 18yo) had multiple affairs and still got notches. Eventually she had enough and cut me off. I had 2 mini-relationships since then both hell. We made contact again in November and I broke it down: I would 'date' her but open relationship only because I refuse to be monogamous. She agreed and things have been good. Smoking hot, loyal, ride or die type.

#2. Half-White half Panamanian (sp?) 7, 29yo. Been banging her for over 6 years. Always down, zero drama, cooks, throws me dough, solid cool girl. Easy booty call anytime of night.

#3. Half white half El Salvadorian solid 9, 24yo. Met her in November right after a nasty breakup. Chick is hot as fuck with major cock sucking lips. Problem is she went a bit mental on me wanting exclusivity so I let her cool off for a bit. Just brought her back into the rotation.

#4. White 8.5 tall model blonde model 23yo chick. Recent acquisition. Wrote a thread about her re: Craigslist Game. She's down to fuck and pulls no punches and she actually knows how to ride my cock for a white girl. New but chill and no drama so far.

Those are the regulars right now. I've found anymore than 4 and it becomes a bitch to manage. I have a couple girls I'd like to put on the roster to replace #3 but not sure it will happen.

4 seems to be a magic number if you are wrangling multiple Gfs. I've found that I keep several more going if the relationships are more tenuous.

Messages In This Thread