rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl committed suicide...

Girl committed suicide...

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:09 PM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

I found out she committed suicide through a third party. And this wan't the virgin that I banged. I don't need a counseling psychologist or anything, but I want to know as a player, how am I suppose to react. If I feel really bad or even sad, is there something wrong with my inner-game?

Nah dude, if anything you're having a healthy response. Jesus! Someone killed herself!

Just because she's a woman doesn't mean you shouldn't feel empathy for her. There's a difference between being a player, and being a sociopath. Players are out for pussy, not blood.

Regardless, you officially have a "suicide-notch." Think about it. You were the last bang she ever had. No man will ever get a chance to sample her pussy. In a way, she is yours forever.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread