rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

Quote: (02-21-2013 12:14 AM)nek Wrote:  

I get alot of people complain about these cities, and yes I'd agree the attitudes of women in some of them aren't great, but in both cities the women are fucking. For fucks sake we're not talking about marriage here, we're talking about pussy. Smelly, slimy, satisfying pussy. I've seen plenty of wimpy hipster dudes with cute women on their arms in both cities. So they're out there.

I've met some fantastic girls in Toronto that I've ended up banging. One, I still talk to from time to time. She's even visited me in NY.

I go to DC quite frequently, and have also met some great girls. Not as hot as in NYC, but still better than a lot of places. Once again, bangs come later with these girls.

So, I completely agree with you.

The focus on ONS action is a big mistake, especially if you are looking for quality women. This really goes against the dominant theme on this site, so while I agree with you - it's probably not worth it to argue.

Messages In This Thread