rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

On Toronto, DC, and all the other cities guys are complaining about

Quote: (02-21-2013 09:25 AM)Marcellus Wrote:  

In european cities there is another problem. Girls don't want to live in big cities. Big cities are mostly male because the prices are lower there and all "male"-jobs are in the city. Lots of males are muslim/turcish/gypsy/black and mostly unemployed and live from wellfare. Because of the huge male population and agressivity in the cities the girls migrate away to smaller places. Girls tend to live and work in the suburbs and small cities.
I was on public transport yesterday and did some statistics:
40 males on tram, 10 extremely ugly females and 2 "fuckable" girls. All males are staring at those fuckable girls off course. And when I say "fuckable", I don't mean "hot".
Lots of girls go to concerts in the city, workplaces in the city, or restaurants, but when the night falls they get the hell out of there. Maybe in the states it's different.
Universities is another thing. Rich girls live on the campus or near the campus; most girls however still live with their parents and come with public transport to the city.

Most guys in the cities don't have pussy, simply because there are no woman. Society tend to "solve" this problem by importing prostitution (25euro / fuck). Most guys rely on their familial cirlce to find a husband; often some unschooled woman from the countryside from africa/turkey.

If you were lucky and you were in a female-rich school and afterwards a female-rich university courses, and then female-rich workplace, and you have some game and good looks, you have pussy.
Girls simply have A LOT of choice and they take the best guys from their direct environment. Most guys here are here because they are outside those female-rich environments.

Where are you?

Are you trying to say there are no girls in Paris or Barcelona?

Messages In This Thread