rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

First off, tell her you would never consider a relationship with any girl who refuses to satisfy you as a man.

Second, stop being so damn needy for her attention. It's clear she has the upper hand. Wait a while, hit her up again, but don't give any contact in the meantime.

Third, your odds of banging her I estimate are less than 10%. Things are not looking good for you.

Fourth, if she got pumped and dumped before she will get pumped and dumped agian. Do NOT buy her bullshit about her changing, it's a lie, women like (most western women in the world) that do not change until they are well past their mid-twenties. And even then they'll still have same night lays.

Fifth, your next date should be in a sex location. Stop pussy footing around the issue. You don't need to take her to a park, you need to watch a movie in your room with her and fuck her good.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread