rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

She wants me, but wants a relationship first

In reality, some girls are just not going to fuck you casually. All you can do is try and see if she will and move on once you get fed up. And since it sounds like you really dont like her like that, you'll eventually get tired and move on if she doesnt comply. I cant see anything that you've done wrong or anything that you can really do different. She likes you and gave you some head to try to accommodate you, but fucking you is more than likely something she is terrified of doing since it could lead to just fucking when she wants more.

If you really want to start dirty macking, you could just give her the title for a couple of months to make her feel good and then she'll be down. But Ive never played the game that way cause I just dont feel right fucking over a chick like that.

At the end of the day tho, you have to have some type of morality in the game. Respect the chicks that want more and allow them to keep their sanity by not messing over them and go ahead and fuck the chicks that are down that arent trippin.

"I aint make the shit up, the shit old- we need to stop treating the bitches like ladies and these nice ladies like hoes" - Pimp C

Messages In This Thread