rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia

Russia

Quote: (12-13-2010 10:48 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2010 07:06 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Agreed. Chillout fellas.

So, back on topic.

I GOT MY RUSSIAN FLAG TODAY!!!!!!

Thank you Rocco for hosting me in DC. Got my flag Just in time to celebrate my 1,000th post on this forum!

Anytime bro! Hope you had a good time here. Next time we need to get a couple solid days going!

By the way, allow me to tell the Forum you are the fucking coolest "latin" green-eyed Gringo I've ever met...I feel sorry for those Mexican twins you are chasing down...they're gonna scream their little pussies off!

Oh yeah, it's cool with me for you to bang the doctor girl we swooped, I am not in DC anymore to move forward anyways...but she is ready to be f-closed, and you know this. =)

Oh yeah, the Alpha female of the group (not the married bitch that was cock-blocking me), but her other tall 6'1 girlfriend told me we are welcome and invited to Chicago anytime, I think she does heavy nightclub promotions there.

If anyone ever gets a chance to swoop with Rocco, you'll have a blast! Smooooottth playa.

Send me details when you close these girls ;-)

Mixx

Messages In This Thread