rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:01 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I rate the three "not worth the trip" girls higher than the fake-boobed hookers in the first pic. The first is a little dark for me, the middle one is a strong 8 on par with many Japanese girls, and the third is hot but not Asian.

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:52 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2013 09:34 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Hmmm....I assumed they were p4p especially since one photo has url on it kittenclubpattaya.com. But the one that took pics of herself is just smokin hot to me.

So I was more interested in their looks and if you guys that love Thailand are just enamored with easy pussy or actually land the hot stuff without having to pay.

Not interested in lady bars or p4p at all....comparing prostitutes from one country to the next is pointless to me.

I'm trying hard to get past the "hearsay and conjecture" by begging for photos of hot chicks that you guys have done without paying for it.

Starting to wonder of pics of foreign white guys with hot normal Thai chicks even exist....the only photos I can find on the net are of hot prostitutes and fairly unattractive women on ThaiFriendly.

I've definitely banged women of the above caliber that were not bar girls or prostitutes - as well as ones that were, though I didn't pay either way. These ones certainly weren't an every weekend occurrence, as I banged some real plain janes and even uglies as well.

But that was probably a fault of my own game rather than a reflection of Thai women. I was also building an online business the whole time I was there and skimping by on cash a lot of the time so not a whole lot of money to be throwing around to impress women. If I'd have lived in Bangkok instead of Chiang Mai and had more money to throw around, I imagine it would have happened quite a bit more often. Thai women of any decent caliber expect to be treated.

There are always exceptions, and I've run around with a couple hotties that had their own cars and money, etc, too. I believe Rio does the same. But the ones that pay for you and have there own shit are exceptions.

As for pics, I personally don't have many pics of the women I banged in Thailand. Some got lost. Others I just never bothered as I was in my own world at the time and didn't really care to take photos.

I do have a ton of an ex-girlfriend who I dated about two years, but I'm not going to be flashing those around. Not to mention she's not likely what you'd call hot. As far as beauty goes, I'd say her face is better-looking than all the girls above, but at about 5 foot tall and not much boob I doubt many guys on here would see her as sexy.

I'm kind of drawn to the innocent ones though. What can I say?

She was 23 but so small she looked like a kid. One of the reasons I broke it off was it creeped me out. lol But she was definitely stunning. All the Thais would ask if she is Japanese, which to them is the ultimate compliment for a woman.

Definitely not a hooker either. Devout Buddhist. Didn't even drink. It was like dating a hard-core Christian.

But again, not going to share a pic of the girl with some guy I don't know on the Internet. Honestly, to me it seems like a bit too much of an invasion of privacy, unless she's a hooker, and I wouldn't like some chick doing it with my pic. Hopefully one of the guys on here can come through for you, or maybe I'll get over the hesitation and post some of new girls when I get back over there.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not trying to sell the place either - just in case I'm giving you the wrong idea here. I've probably stated more than any other guy on this forum that the women most spend time with are either not good-looking or are hookers. The high-quality women are certainly there. I don't know you and have never been to Colombia so I can't really say what your results would be like - as you can imagine, it's different for everyone, just like in the States.

Don't think I don't appreciate you guys taking the time to respond to my posts and helping me try and figure out if Thailand is a good bet for me.

But I for one could give a rats ass about what any chick does with a photo of me....so I'll post a link to some photos I have take with Colombianas I know very very well in the hopes that it will start an exchange.

Anything to help his fellow man find out where the gettin is good. That is what this board is all about.

http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/listing/user/calipro

password roosh

Messages In This Thread