rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oneitus/Breakup Blog

Oneitus/Breakup Blog

Quote: (12-27-2012 04:05 PM)painter Wrote:  

This is a very good idea. One thing we need to do is expand our audience. Think about it, this forum only has about 5000 members or so while the feminists get huge mainstream exposure.

There was another thread where we were talking about it and that gave me the idea to write a story for blue pill guys to sort of give them an introduction to the red pill. I haven't promoted it here because nobody on this forum needs it, but if you know someone who could use the knowledge here's the link to the e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Red-Pill-ebook...tracker-20

Like I said, I wrote this for guys who don't even know they're doing everything wrong. It's the story of a young guy who gets his heart broken by a cheating girl, fall into oneitis with another and loses her to a player who takes him under his wing.

Did you write this?

Also- If I were to purchase it but do not have a kindle; would it just send me a .pdf?

I'm always down for a good read, especially if it supports a forum member.

Messages In This Thread