rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaunas, Lithuania

Kaunas, Lithuania

The last thing you have to worry about is getting ass in Lithuania.

On the other hand, they're the most slavic and "backward" of the Baltic countries, so you're going to get your share of racists and uneducated, unemployed hooligan-types.

I heard this dude got jumped by 3 skinheads in Vilnius a few years back:

[Image: hollis-price-aj-milano.jpg]

And based on my experience, you generally want to watch your back over there.

And what I think are some Kaunas cheerleader girls for a preview. They're really into hoops over there:

[Image: dragon.jpg?w=630]

I was actually looking for a Latin club but couldn't locate it. But based on a review from In your pocket quoted below, it sounded very promising:

Quote:Quote:

Featuring Latin music that doesn’t tax the brain and some of the best-looking people in central Lithuania, Latino Baras often fills to capacity with all manner of sexy wiggling beasts. The cocktails aren’t the best in town, but if you’re looking for atmosphere and maybe even a salsa lesson, this one remains hard to beat. Find the entrance just off the street through a glass door inside a little alcove. Entrance free or 10-20Lt.

I mean, if you're Latino, I can't see how you couldn't pull ass every weekend at a bar called Latino Baras :-)

Messages In This Thread