rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

Big dilemma meeting "that girl"

I believe you're handling this correctly so far but would like to point out this:

There are NO good girls.

Say that over and over to yourself. It's a form of pedalization to think there are good girls. I had the same problem thinking with my ex that she was a special snowflake. Nope. Girls are irrational and emotional which is the foundation for doing what feels 'right' in the moment.

Thinking a particular girl is special only sets you up for disappointment. You may enjoy time with her, she may have certain quirks that are endearing to you etc but girls have a way of pulling the rug out from under you. How many times have you heard girls say 'It's my right to change my mind'. They can and do. Invest in yourself, love yourself and live YOUR life. If you call her out on the ex and you find out she is still in contact with him then listen to me or you will regret it: CUT HER OFF. I've experienced this I know from wence I speak.

Messages In This Thread