rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver Data Sheet

Vancouver Data Sheet

I've been contemplating a Vancouver trip and recently mentioned it to WesternCancer in the forum "Lounge" thread. I wrote:

Quote:Quote:

BTW what are the idea areas of town to stay for nightlife and taking bitches home? I'm in my mid-twenties, white, American, love banging girls in the 18-22 demographic of all races.

He offered customized advice:

Quote:Quote:

Downtown would be best since its right by most of the good spots, but its really expensive anywhere along a skytrain (ends at 1am) or a nightbus (just before 3am) is pretty good. To get to my house from downtown on the night bus takes about 30 minutes and I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. If you live just over the bridge the commute isn't too long and it'll be cheaper. There are also a few hostels I've seen downtown, they look kind of gross. I'd say it really comes down to what type of girls you are into most. My friends tell me all of the hipster bars are a blast and I know one guy who just KILLS it with that crowd (they're pretty easy)

Hipster: there are some bars along hastings, along main and one I've heard of around granville island.
Club girls: granville strip. bewarned there are many big groups and a lot of the time girls train out from surrey or a friend drives them from an outlying area. Screen for these because even though they might be DTF logistics will be a huge cockblock.
Older people: fuck old people ha.
College kids: the cambie (hostel bar), blarney stone (close to the cambie), the Bourbon --- my friends seem to have success there, but I fucking hate country music and have a bad attitude when I've gone, ceilis, they have cheap wings and a beer pong night on wednesdays usually a bunch of girls go in groups of 2. seems super chill and good for gaming might as well go get $12 worth of wings before you have to bother with paying the $12 cover.

So yeah banging the college aged girls really depends on when you come. The main bar on campus is good for the first few weeks of a semester, around special events and the end of school. You need to have a student ID and go with someone who goes here to get in though. OR you could go just before they start the bar/carding stuff (at about 8-9) get some food and watch a game. Theres another bar off campus filled with dirty sluts who love dick, but again thats only good for the first few weeks of the year. If you need a pot hookup I could talk to a friend for you.

Thanks again for the advice, WC. I'm sure I'm not the only player who could use it. Hope you don't mind me copying the data over to this thread.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread