rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where next in Russia....

Where next in Russia....

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:39 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 09:47 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:08 AM)fg13 Wrote:  

@Vorkuta I was in Elista in 2009.The women are very pretty Kalmyk.Very few Slavs there.However,there was one bar,one beer garden and one club/japanese restaurant.No night life.

Yeah every Sushi restaurant in Moscow seems to be staffed by Kalmyk chicks these days. They have the right Asian look I suppose.

How was your time there? Did you notice that Kalmyk chicks were more available then Russians? I ask this because I've noticed that in areas of Russia where there have been non-Slavic women,the non Slavs have
been more approachable,less bitch shields then pure Slavs.

That's true in Moscow also - bit of an inferiority complex - they are looked down upon by ethnic Russians. Given the amount of Asian girls here, I'm shocked at how rarely I see ethnic Russian guys dating asian looking girls, which is extremely
common in the US....then again, the Russian guys have a MUCH better selection than their peers in the US.

Only problem is it's a bit harder to find them in nightlife - they don't go out as
much and have many problems with face control. At least in Moscow.

Interesting observation.

I found the exact same thing in Kyrgyzstan,the local chicks had an inferiority complex and there were no Russian/Kyrgyz relationships. And in my time in Ulyanovsk I found it ridiculously easy to number close and insta date Bashkir and Tartar girls but the Slavs a little more difficult. However closing the deal with a Bashkir seemed harder ( i wasnt there long enough to test the observation ) since many did not drink alcohol or seem
to want to party.

Messages In This Thread