rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Korea

North Korea

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:21 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Mission impossible. Maybe outside NK but not inside (yet). It would take the world's greatest playboy in his element, a lot of grease money, crazy connections, a unicorn and a load of luck on top of it. Plus, can you imagine logistics? They tap the rooms and vet who you see and speak with. My mate is an international NLP guru and even he visited NK. He tried it hard with his guide. Not even he could breakdown her social conditioning.

I'd love to go, regardless. I heard it's most bewildering place on earth.

That doesn't surprise me, considering what would almost certainly happen to her if she even considered jumping in the sack with you.

There's also supposedly a policy enforced by the NK government that forbids any foreign blood from contaminating the Korean genepool. Pregnant N. Korean refugees who are abrought back from China are given forced abortions, just in case the baby might have been fathered by a Chinese.

Messages In This Thread