rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto meetup recap

Toronto meetup recap

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 11:54 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I'll say that at this point, meeting up with forum members and having them as wingmen does more to help me get laid than the forum itself. Taking the time to wing with members in your local area is very valuable. No one area has that many members that it's such a burden anyway.

I've got a few guys I'm in touch with that I frequently wing with. My chances of getting laid go up with a good wing. Plus there'll be nights where I don't feel like going out, and a wing hits me up and I change my mind completely. Of course, you'll have your preferences as to who to wing with - if someone makes you feel uncomfortable, there's no obligation to chill with them again just because you both belong to the forum. Also, the frequency with which someone posts on here has no connection to how well you'll get along with them.

Absofuckingloutely Basil, meeting RVF members have always bumped up my Game and this where the value of the forum really lies for me as well. I have made some really cool friends and learned a lot from others Games and mistakes as well.
Mistakes??

You be trollin e-mech ........Yes , I have done my share of mistakes ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread